Monday, May 24, 2010

HTC EVO 4G Review

Long anticipated, hugely specified and just plain huge: there’s a lot to like about the HTC EVO 4G. The first WiMAX phone in the US brings with it the promise of DSL-like mobile data access along with the flexibility of Google’s Android OS, complete with HTC’s now-legendary hardware quality and flexible Sense UI. On the flip side it’s nowhere near cheap and WiMAX coverage is marginal. Is this new superphone faster than a speeding bullet, or is that just how quickly it drains its battery? Check out the full SlashGear review after the cut.[slash]

1 comment:

  1. well, I should belong to this one to fulfill my better writing. keep informing me to review your product. come to visit me and kiss my writing on http://www.triond.com selmi003. I'll do anything you want after that . see you soon

    ReplyDelete